Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Negotiating Search Terms

I just found two really good sets of search terms on the blog's visitor list. (They show what people have entered into Google before ending up at Salto sobrius).
  • The most attractive women of the 20th century
  • DRAWINGS OF MID EVIL BATTLE WEAPONS
I suppose that, if you were given the choice, mid evil was preferable to really heavy evil even in the Middle Ages.

Update 22 May: Haha, this is generating meta-search-hits! Someone just came here after searching for "see how people who dress in mid-evil times" on MSN. Before this happens again: it's spelled MEDIEVAL or MEDIAEVAL, kids, and it means "from the Middle Ages". Nothing to do with evil, thank goodness.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I would boycott Google if not for the fact that the services were so good. I bet they even know the colour of my underpants. I knew google-analytics.com were up to no good and I was right in blocking them.
Vitnir

17 May, 2006 12:38  
Blogger Martin said...

Google is your friend. Trust Google!

Google is Happy. Google is Crazy. Google wants to make you Happy. This will drive you Crazy.

17 May, 2006 13:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... google knows everything... i found you and your blog via google too... (the deliquent is found guilty)...

17 May, 2006 20:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker