Friday, March 17, 2006

Regulars

The blog turned three months old yesterday and I'm pushing 100 entries. According to the stats, there are about 40 regular Dear Readers who visit the site daily, while the average total count lately has been about 100 unique hits a day.

Maybe I should re-phrase that. Every day, about 40 regulars visit the site. If each of them only actually comes here once a week, it means I have 280 regulars. Tricky.

Guys, I'd like to know more about you! Please gimme a comment and introduce yourself -- and tell me what you want more of here.

Here are the regulars I know of from comments.
  • Akhôrahil, Johan L. My old pal from the Stockholm Tolkien Society.
  • Åsa L. Me mum.
  • Jenny M. My wife's old pal from journalism school. With a blog!
  • Johan A. Gamer and sf fan. With a blog!
  • Katarina W. Colleague and Knitmeisterin. With a blog!
  • Linnea B. Mistress of the Arkeologen blog!
  • Martha. Mistress of the Mad Mutter blog!
  • Matti N. Colleague and bear phalange fetischist.
  • Milka Z. My old on-line pal from SKOM.
  • Molle K-S. Friend of myself and my wife, as is her hubby Roger. With a blog!
  • Monica S. Wife of my old Tolkien Society pal Olle. With a blog!
  • Vitnir. From the Swedish Skeptic Society's on-line forum.
[More blog entries about ; .]

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isapisa har börjat läsa varje dag. Jag tycker arkeologi upptäckterna med bilder är hur intressant som helst. Och om natur och geologi, djur och stenar. Men givetvis vad du själv tycker om saker och ting.
Du skriver så bra, den bästa bloggen jag har hittat.
Isapisa

17 March, 2006 21:48  
Blogger Martin said...

I'm so glad you think so! Thank you!

17 March, 2006 21:53  
Blogger EoR said...

Hi! Just enjoying the Swedish archaelogical skepticism!

18 March, 2006 05:01  
Blogger Martin said...

EoR is an Australian skeptic with a blog! Intercontinental siblinghood in Reason!

18 March, 2006 09:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog following links about China Mieville-- can't remember which one brought me here. I'm a muralist, painter, passionate reader, and mother of three. I live in Northern California (US), and I find your blog to be one of the most interesting and eclectic around. I was always interested in science, but headed off in another direction. And I think most people have fantasized about being an archaeologist at one time or another!

18 March, 2006 20:24  
Blogger Martin said...

Wow, and me being a painter's groupie and all! Both my wife and my ex are gifted artists. I excel only at Pictionary...

Martha, please give us a link to pics of your work! Particularly the murals.

18 March, 2006 21:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my website is hopelessly out of date-- I think the most recent work is from 4 or 5 years ago. It's all murals-- none of my own work, but I'm hoping to update my site soon and include newer work, particularly as I am trying to move away from such strictly representational stuff(which is often what's required with murals). So after that long and slightly embarrassed caveat, here it is: www.marthawade.com.

19 March, 2006 00:44  
Blogger Martin said...

Good stuff! I particularly like the early-Modernist style Java City mural.

You mention mural companies in your bio. Never heard of them before, interesting niche in the art market.

19 March, 2006 08:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker